So lately all I've been wanting to do is just BLAST some good tunes. I was kinda angry that I have to stop my morning ritual of playing music because of my sister. Cause you already know her worth in this household. =.= Plus the fact that I miss the blasting of tunes in Sam's car. Geez that was great. Plus, as soon as Ginna's Halloween party rolls around, I am gonna DANCE LIEK A MANIAC.
Ooh, speaking of Halloween!! I got a cool costume planned, but I need it to be more exciting. Oh well, I'll find a way. My winterguard costume this coming season is gonna be BEAST, I tell you. I put it on yesterday, and I feel like I could siphon large amounts of money from a bank just by walking in. (Okay, maybe it has to be in the middle of Harajuku. But still.)
Not looking forward to the Neptune Festival. Cause down there,
A lot. It's gonna be nasty. But I wanna see what they have in the infamous T-Shirt Shop me and Katie C have a thing for. Yay!So right now, its Malchik Gay by T.A.T.U., Rocketship by Shiny Toy Guns, and K2G by Puffy Ami Yumi. Lol.
I'm sick of politics by now. I mean, I kindasorta am leaning toward Barack, but politics are se screwy. And Sharon Osbourne has the best take EVER on Sarah Palin (it was on Ellen DeGeneres):
YAY OSBOURNES :D
And now for something completely different.
You shouldn't call someone an asswipe!! >:O I mean, what would happen if we DIDN'T wipe our asses?!?! Dirty Jobs, right?!? So no "asswipe."
Even though I'll probably say it within the next week cause it's so fun anyway.

1 comment:
I haven't heard assclown. But if one did, I would be quite alarmed. D:
Post a Comment